This JDVAC National Training will be held in Las Vegas, LV from March 4 – 5, 2023. Please find the Rules of Behavior, In Kind Letter and Agenda in the links above. We anticipate offering ASHA and AAA Continuing Education Units for the National Seminars (up to 8 credits).
Complimentary accommodations provided by ReSound for duration of training. ReSound will cover the cost of airfare, transportation to and from travel hub on arrival and departure days, hotel and meal costs associated with training days only. Hotel reservations will be made by ReSound on your behalf.
Things To Do in Las Vegas
- Casinos - Try your luck on the Strip at some of the famous resorts: Caesars Palace, MGM Grand, Bellagio! Blackjack, Roulette, Poker…the options are endless
- Nightly Shows - Cirque du Soleil, Comedy, Magic, Music and more. Many shows sell out so best to get tickets early if possible.
- Shopping - From famous designers to kitschy souvenir shops, there is plenty to be found
- Nightlife Galore - Check out some of the most happening clubs in the world and maybe even spot a celebrity
- Famous Restaurants - Good eats abound and meet every budget. Kabuto, Le Cirque, Margaritaville, the Bacchanal Buffet, and vintage classic Michael's Gourmet Room at South Point.
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris - Take in glittering views of the Strip and experience the iconic French monument in living color, half-scale and Vegas style.
- High Roller at the LINQ - At 550 feet tall, the world’s largest observation wheel offers unparalleled views of the downtown. 30 minute duration. Afterwards, check The LINQ, where a dynamic array of shops, restaurants, and bars await.
- Stratosphere Tower - This unique, iconic fixture in the Vegas skyline offers a magnificent 360 degree view of the shimmering Las Vegas Strip and Valley.
- The Fountains of Bellagio - These 200-foot-tall fountains choreographed to music are a beautiful must-see during your stay.