This National Training will be held in San Francisco, CA from September 11 - 13, 2019. Please find the Rules of Behavior, In Kind Letter and Agenda in the links above. We anticipate offering ASHA and AAA Continuing Education Units for the National Seminars (up to 10 credits).
Complimentary accommodations provided by ReSound for duration of training. ReSound will cover the cost of airfare, transportation to and from travel hub on arrival and departure days, hotel and meal costs associated with training days only. Hotel reservations will be made by ReSound on your behalf. If you plan to extend your stay, please contact Brian Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will assist you with your reservations.
Things To Do in San Francisco
- Golden Gate Bridge - One of San Francisco’s most well-known spots. Bring a jacket in case you catch the fog rolling in!
- Chinatown - Considered one the oldest in North America, San Francisco’s Chinatown is one of the city’s most visited neighborhoods. Grab a bite, do some shopping and take in the sights.
- Explore Golden Gate Park - In it, you can see Dutch windmills and a buffalo herd, watch people piloting remote-controlled boats, or visit its museums and gardens. And it has plenty of places to play or have a picnic.
- Hop On Hop Off Bus - Consolidate your sightseeing on one of the city’s bus tours that will take you through popular destinations including Haight-Ashbury, Ghirardelli Square and Chinatown.
- Explore one of the city’s many museums - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, California Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, Exploratorium just to name a few!
- Take a Bay Cruise - A bay cruise is a great way to see it all, including San Francisco’s skyline. The traditional bay cruise goes around Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Ride the Cable Cars - Take a trip along San Francisco’s streets – including twisty Lombard Street – on a iconic cable car!
- Visit the SF Ferry Building and Embarcadero - You’ll find everything from local cheese shops, fresh oysters, a gluten-free bakery to Sur La Table in this foodie’s paradise. Sit down at one of the restaurants along the Embarcadero and enjoy the views or grab a bite at a stall in the Ferry Building and head out to a bench for your meal.
- Visit Alcatraz - Take a ferry ride out and tour this former federal prison that housed inmates Al Capone and George Kelly.
- Explore Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39 - Get your seafood fix at either of San Francisco’s most well-known destinations. Also at Pier 39 is the Venetian Carousel and Aquarium of the Bay.